Swim Secure Australia
Selkie Recycled Change Robe
No more getting cold on the beach after a swim, surf or SUP. Our change robe focuses on keeping you warm in a sustainable way. From its full quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout, extra-long zip pulls easier to handle with cold hands, through to the option to have a full or shorter length sleeve, and a more fitted hood, everything has been considered to keep the elements out and you super cosy.
It is also made from RECYCLED plastic bottle fabric, an eco-friendly fabric made using the yarn of recycled plastic bottles. Just 1 tonne of regenerated RPET yarn equals to nearly 70,000 plastic bottles.
The robe comes in a two-tone Grey or eye-catching Blue with a bright orange fleece lining to keep you and your robe looking good. Plus there's a strong fabric draw-string carry bagged included too.
• Unisex and One size.
• Quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout.
• Extra-long double-ended zip pulls for cold fingers.
• Cord Hood Adjuster, to keep the wind out.
• Adjustable full-length sleeves for ease when changing with Velcro fastening.
• V-vented side panels for ease of movement.
• Inner Phone and Mesh Pocket.
• Inner Waist Drawcord.
• Large Fleece Lined Slip Pockets.