Swim Secure Australia
Tow Float Pro
- Keeps groups visible in open water
- Perimeter grab rope to assist others
- Quick release leash for sharing
- Dual airbag system for additional safety
- Lightweight - little to no drag
- One way valves
- Size deflated - 48cm x 32cm
- Belt length - 58cm to 108cm / 23” to 42”
This product may be supplied with a black or a pink waist belt.
The larger Tow Float PRO is perfect for open water swimming where extra visibility is critical. Larger than the classic Tow Float, the PRO features a perimeter grab rope making this float ideal for pairs or groups. The hydrodynamic shape minimises drag while optimising lateral visibility.
The waist belt and leash features a quick release carabiner attachment allowing the float to be shared if needed by another swimmer. The Tow Float PRO has two separate inflation chambers for added safety in the unlikely event that one fails while in use.
Includes a leash and waist strap which is adjustable. Use the back of the valve cap to deflate.